Built in c.1800, this corn mill is one of many mills which were powered by the Kilcrow River. 

The early nineteenth century which was a boom period for the corn milling industry in Ireland. The associated features at the site include the former mill, the mill owner’s house, a mill pond, a mill dam, sluices and a bridge.

Location

GPS: 53.1580451,-8.2993811