This mausoleum was erected to house the remains for John Charles Robert Bingham (4th Baron Clanmorris) who died in 1876. His wife and brother were also buried here and all were removed in 1945 for reburial in Ardrahan. 

The cut-stone appearance and detailing are well executed and provide a contrast to the rubble stone walling of the medieval church in ruins.

Location

GPS: 53.154562,-8.791918