This, now roofless, three-stage windmill was built in c.1750. It is an early example of its type and the form and proportions of the building are still evident. 

Prominently located on a slight mound in a field, the building has considerable social and technical interest as it was used for the grinding of corn for the local community.

Location

GPS: 53.477581, -8.582908