This three-bay, three-storey building was a former water mill, built c.1760 and now derelict. 

Though no equipment or mill pit remain at the site, the original form and detailing of the mill buildings can be seen and the structure enriches the industrial heritage of the area. 

Mills were vital structures in Irish society and important for the economic life of local communities.

Location

GPS: 53.622151, -8.754790