This mill is a double-pile three-bay, two-storey water mill which was built in c.1825. It is a relatively modest structure which is a good example of a rural water mill. 

Its walls are evidence of local stone masonry while the mill has managed to retain much of the historic fabric, internal workings, associated water courses and other features which make it a site of great importance to the local areas industrial heritage.

Location

GPS: 53.695815, -8.571761