The Creevaghbaun holy well is dedicated to St. Bridget which is believed to date back to 1710 from some hard to decipher text under a carved effigy of a woman, possibly St. Bridget, on the inner fact of the wall opposite the well entrance. 

The well is enclosed by a mortared stone wall that has an internal bench and a south facing entrance. The well is surrounded by a 2 metre high circular wall and is situated around 10 metres away from an alleged sweathouse. 

The well is full of water weed and areas of water.

Location

GPS: 53.492586, -8.765414