Daly’s Grove Walled Garden was built in 1830, and is currently in use as part of farmland. Throughout the walled garden there are remnants of features which once would have existed in the garden such as the garden room. 

The walled garden provides a reminder of the horticultural tradition that was once associated to old country houses. The garden would have been used to provide vegetables, fruit and flowers for the house.

Location

GPS: 53.411464, -8.262084