This multi-bay, two-storey mill which was built in c.1800 is no longer in use as a mill. Although now used as a farm outbuilding much of the building’s fabric remains. 

The millstream and nearby former mill manager’s house add context to the structure. The mill is a strong physical reminder of the industrial heritage of the area.

Location

GPS: 53.198148, -8.124045