This is a seven-bay six-storey former flour mill, built c.1810, and is now in use as an educational laboratory by NUI Galway. 

Much of the original structure and character remains intact. The mill is an important reminder of the industrial heritage of Galway city. The building and the processes carried out within highlight the economic importance of the city’s many waterways.

Location

GPS: 53.273518,-9.057336