The family mausoleum of the Seymours, who acquired Ballymore Castle and its lands around 1700 and remained there until the early twentieth century. 

The cut and carved limestone shows both the skill of nineteenth-century craftsmen and the wealth and status of the Seymour family who commissioned the monument. 

Situated beside a graveyard in a small enclosure known as the ‘Lisheen’ which is thought to have been used for burials before the graveyard walls were constructed.


GPS: 53.234130, -8.178451