Templetogher Mill is a community restored corn mill, featuring a corn drying kiln nearby. Records show that a miller named Morgan O’Brien ran the mill in 1856. It was later operated by the Egan family of millers, before falling to ruin.
It is a three-bay, three-storey water mill and is a very good example of the many small rural mills in County Galway and it remains very much intact, which is rare. Features such as the water wheel are still present on the mill.