The Woodville House Walled Garden is an 18th century garden which has been beautifully restored and contains colourful herbaceous borders, fruit trees, rose & vegetable gardens and a serene water fountain. 

Another unusual feature of the garden is a surviving dovecote, which is one for the few remaining in the west of Ireland. There is an exhibition of the history of Woodville and surrounding locations in the adjoining stables building. 

The museum also has old photos of various members’ of the Persse family (previous owners of the estate) on display and various letters & books belonging to the family including one signed by Lady Augusta Gregory, dated 1898.